GMetrix was founded in 2006 by a management team with over 30 years of experience in the computer and IT training industries. GMetrix online practice tests for MOS, MTA, Adobe ACP, Autodesk ACU and IC3 are designed to replicate the certification exam experience so test takers can better prepare themselves for test day. The practice tests use the same exam format as the certification exams and are mapped to the certification objectives so a test-taker is assured that he/she is learning and practicing the skills that will help him/her pass the certification exam.
GMetrix Practice Tests provide the following Key Features:
- Performance-based technology similar to the certification exams offers an authentic certification exam experience.
- Two levels of preparation - Training Mode and Testing Mode - giving test-takers self-paced learning and a testing experience that's just like sitting for the actual exam.
- Training Mode provides feedback on each question, step-by-step instruction, and an exhaustive set of questions covering all objectives.
- Testing Mode provides a testing experience (including time limitations and interface) nearly identical to the certification exams that assesses initial skills or certification exam preparedness.
- Detailed, printable score report highlighting areas requiring further review.
Visit GMetrix Official Website for more details.
Usually, you would purchase GMetrix practice tests with the retail price. However, you can purchase GMetrix practice tests from us with the discounted price and save money on your practice tests.
GMetrix practice tests are offered to individual users through a single-user license. The Individual Application license will allow you to choose which application to use the first time you use the access code, then it will be locked down to allow the license holder access to only the chosen application. The Full Suite license includes all applications in one license. The GMetrix online license is for one year and will no longer be valid after the expiry date.
In order to run the GMetrix software smoothly, please be sure that you meet the following minimal system requirements:
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- Full installation of Office 2013 (not compatible with Office Mobile or Office Online)
- GMetrix SMS current version 6.0 installed
- High-speed Internet connection
- Prior coursework or experience with Office 2013 is recommended.
Product Delivery and Fulfillment: After you place an order for the GMetrix practice test license, you will receive an email containing the product access code and instructions on how to download and run the GMetrix software in 8 hours.
- GMetrix Practice Tests are non-refundable and the one-year expiry date cannot be extended. Please see Important Notes For Vouchers And Other Products.